Provide your customers (buyers) with open account terms without the credit risk and still get your payment up front. It's cash upon shipment with no credit risk.
Scottish Pacific Tradeline is fantastic resource for suppliers. By working with Tradeline suppliers can boost the purchasing power of the buyer, enabling them to buy more. Tradeline can provide a competitive advantage and boost sales. Consider the following:
- How often are suppliers asked to provide open account credit terms to buyers?
- Would customers purchase more if they had credit terms?
- Can you afford to take the risk of bad debt?
- How would providing terms impact your cash flow?
Tradeline has the right answers. We have been supporting the cash flow of companies for more than 27 years and we have the resources across the globe to manage buyer risk.
Benefits to suppliers include:
- Allowance for suppliers to offer open account terms to your customers
- NO bad debt Risk
- Payment upon shipment, improved cash flow.
- No cost to the supplier
- Buyer limits approved within 5 days, suppliers approved within 24 hours.
- No delay in payment; payment made within 24 hours of bill of lading
- Payment assured by Scottish Pacific, established for over 28 years with offices in Australia, China, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
- Maximise sales opportunities by increasing your buying power.
- Supplier service centre established in China for 5 years.
- Experienced in working with suppliers. We have more than 400 suppliers from around the globe.
- No costs or management time associated with debt collection in the event of non-payment by the Buyer.
- Payment can be made by telegraphic transfer (TT), letter of credit (LC), documentary collection.
So if you have potential buyers and the only thing holding them back form ordering more product is funding, why not refer them to Scottish pacific Tradeline and increase your sales revenue.
If you'd like to know more, contact your nearest Tradeline branch.