For over 30 years, Scottish Pacific has prided itself on delivering new and innovative solutions to market all with the aim of helping SMEs through their unique funding challenges and reaching their growth potential.
This has continued over the past 18 months with the addition of new solutions:
- Bad Debt Protection – Protecting your client’s profits from a debtors insolvency
- Progress Claim Finance – Providing working capital against approved progress claims, suitable for subcontractors
- Asset Finance – Advancing additional funding against plant and equipment and property to maximise your client’s working capital
- Debt Recovery – Cost effective support to recovering commercial debts from delinquent debtors
- Trade Finance – Innovative solutions for funding purchases from local or overseas suppliers, and trading internationally
- Selective Invoice Finance – Flexible, shorter term funding solutions providing your clients with access to funding against invoices they can select
Having significantly grown our funding support in these areas, we are now proud to announce we have formed a new Specialised Finance Division. We also welcome Jason Brock to the business supporting NSW/ACT, joining Daniel La Cognata (VIC/TAS/SA) and Drew Vautin (QLD, NT).
How will this benefit you?
- Deliver solutions to your client’s funding challenges faster by leveraging our dedicated team of product experts
- Deal with one team at one lender, who has a comprehensive understanding of your client’s business and objectives
- Save time and expense exploring solutions when your existing Scottish Pacific contact can do the work for you
- A suite of solutions which can be modified more easily to adapt to your clients business situation
How will this benefit your clients?
- Clients will have access to a dedicated product expert
- A one-stop solution saving you and your client valuable time and money
- Possibility of providing end to end funding for the entire supply chain
- Seamless integration with existing debtor finance facilities
- Benefit from Scottish Pacific Groups’ buying power
Should your clients have any additional requirements you feel may be met by Scottish Pacific, please contact your dedicated Business Development Manager who can work with you to structure a holistic funding solution for your client.